Adjustment, Butt Crack, Chinese food, The killers
I'm not sure how do describe exactly what she did. Which is strange, considering that I'd sell out all my nearest and dearest to see her do it again. She sorta hooked her fingers around the line of her blouse, tightened it, and slacked off immediately. I think. I'm not sure.
All I know is, that in that instant, had she turned to me and said 'Andy, how do you feel about living out your days in Reno with me?' I'd be on the next flight.
One gesture, that's all it took for me to forget about everything. It doesn't bode well for me in more grown-up life.
---
On the nightlink (see other posts) I was sitting behind a girl's butt crack. She was going home witha guy she didn't know that well, and was wearing low-cut jeans. I could see a good inch and a half of her ass. Good work, ass crack girl!
---
The killers are infinitely better than the Bravery.
---
Snoop Dogg is not good 'going home alone on the nitelink' music. No matter how much he tells me I'm beautiful.
---
Conversation from this evening, between a drunken me and an unfeasibly attractive girl:
Me: I'm a builder!
Her: um...I guess...
Me: No, I am!
Her: Well, I suppose you look like one
Me: That's pretty harsh! I'm not really a builder!
Her: eh...yeah...
Me: I'm sorry I decided to start this whole thing with lies...
she walks away.
---
Funny vs not funny:
'BAM! you hit them with the cock in the mouth!' - funny
'It's not a dick, it's a swollen clitoris' - not funny
All I know is, that in that instant, had she turned to me and said 'Andy, how do you feel about living out your days in Reno with me?' I'd be on the next flight.
One gesture, that's all it took for me to forget about everything. It doesn't bode well for me in more grown-up life.
---
On the nightlink (see other posts) I was sitting behind a girl's butt crack. She was going home witha guy she didn't know that well, and was wearing low-cut jeans. I could see a good inch and a half of her ass. Good work, ass crack girl!
---
The killers are infinitely better than the Bravery.
---
Snoop Dogg is not good 'going home alone on the nitelink' music. No matter how much he tells me I'm beautiful.
---
Conversation from this evening, between a drunken me and an unfeasibly attractive girl:
Me: I'm a builder!
Her: um...I guess...
Me: No, I am!
Her: Well, I suppose you look like one
Me: That's pretty harsh! I'm not really a builder!
Her: eh...yeah...
Me: I'm sorry I decided to start this whole thing with lies...
she walks away.
---
Funny vs not funny:
'BAM! you hit them with the cock in the mouth!' - funny
'It's not a dick, it's a swollen clitoris' - not funny
1 Comments:
in the past 3.5 hours i've been constantly surfing on the interweb. i've read the news,michael jackson fan sites, mail from 3 of my mail accounts and read reviews of war of the worlds but not a single naked person was involved in my time online. i'm a twenty something male and have thus far today steered away from internet porn. am i weird?
Post a Comment
<< Home